This workshop will be used to present and discuss about the exergames, new application and marketable possibilities, with professional end users (physiotherapists, senior center leaders, etc) but also possible elderly end users. The workshop has the following objectives:
- Discuss the project outcome with possible new users.
- Look for the potential position of exergames in AAL market.
- Feedback from other potential users than the project users.
- Discuss possible exploitation strategies with professional users outside of the project.
Preliminary – agenda:
- 14:30-14:40: Overview of the Project GameUp: Exergames for enhanced mobility
- MD, PhD, Antonio Remartinez CEO of Ibernex and PI of GameUp
- 14:40-15:00: Mobility and Fall Prevention Apps: the role of rehabilitation clinics
- PhD, Physiotherapist, Viviane Hasselmann, Klinik Valens
- 15:00-15:20: User-centric design experience in Tromso (Norway):
- Ellen Brox, Senior Researcher at Norut
- 15:20-15:40: Rehabilitation Games: State of the Art and Business Case
- Luis Luque, Researcher at Norut (Norway) and University of Sevilla (Spain)
- 15:40-16:00: Panel Discussion with experts from other projects and different stakeholders
If you are interested please don’t due to register in this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gameup-project-user-forum-and-workshop-for-exergames-in-aal-forum-2014-tickets-12271379025